With only 2 days left until Christmas, we know you’re probably looking for some last minute holiday cocktails you can make from the comfort of your own home! Well you’re in the right place - we gathered up some of our favorite classic cocktail recipes mixed in with a few new ones!
Grapefruit Cardamom Gin Fizz | The Modern Proper
- 2 oz rosemary syrup
- 3 oz cardamom infused gin
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- Splash of prosecco, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs
- Grapefruit peel, for garnish
Ingredients (Cardamom Infused Gin & Rosemary Syrup):
- 1 cup gin
- 6 cardamom pods
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- In a small jar with an airtight lid add gin and cardamom pods. Seal and store for 24 hours.
- To make the rosemary simple syrup, bring sugar, water and 2 rosemary sprigs to a simmer in a small saucepan until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Remove the rosemary and use right away, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To make the cocktail pour rosemary syrup, infused gin and grapefruit juice over ice in a cocktail mixer and shake to combine.
- Using a strainer, divide the mixture in two glasses filled with fresh ice.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a grapefruit peel. Cheers!
Poinsettia Drink - Cranberry Champagne Cocktail | A Couple Cooks
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 4 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 6 tablespoons champagne
- 1 rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Whole cranberries, for garnish
- Put the liqueur and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 15 seconds or until cold and then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top off glass with champagne. Garnish and serve.
Christmosas | Delish
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- 1 cup whole fresh cranberries
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup sparkling grape juice
- 1 750 ml bottle of champagne or prosecco
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, cranberries, grapes, and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour sparkling grape juice and champagne or prosecco over mixture and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
About Eossi Beauty
Eossi Beauty embraces the power of clean and pure botanicals. Derived from nature, our uniquely effective beauty products are created by two women driven by one purpose: to make life brighter—because we all deserve to feel as good as we look, naturally. Our affordable products are carefully formulated with sustainably sourced and thoroughly vetted ingredients, such as plant-based essential oils and broad-spectrum hemp cannabinoid oil that’s independently lab tested for quality and purity. Every day, our founders Shannon and Rochonne are living the Eossi Beauty ethos: create your own dynamic energy, cultivate love, and let your beauty shine.